View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 06:51 PM   #24572
Brrrrr.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimension2112 View Post
Thanks! getting the cast off was the best part. showering with that thing is a pain in the ass (from what I hear)..lol.. you still have to take it easy though, the thing swells up from standing on it for long periods of time. I thing the orthopedic doctor said it actually takes a year to heal completely .

But I hope you're on the slopes this winter, sweetie.

Yeah the shower was GREAT - plus the nice long hot bath!

I'll definately be on the slopes this winter - after all, I was able to ski with both the tendon & ligament ripped. So, surely I'll be able to ski this winter!

After my physical therapy, the therapist hooks up some kind of ECM(?)... electro something or other. It really reduces the swelling - ALOT. So, if your brother can get a few sessions with that thing... it's great!

And I think a year is unacceptable.
Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.