Thread: The Lurker 500
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 10:15 PM   #547
Supporter

hel'n used to be a dude....."thefly" on here.

hel'n was an effing nutjob and a hard core liberal who hated it some republicans.
To make the "point" it made up a story that some republican boys at its son's school sexually abused her kid in the showers.....it went on and on. It was eventually resulting in the bluff call...well, a real call, that pissed off that school's administration for slander and other things. I dont' know but I think the shat hit the proverbial fan for that person's real life.

I don't really support anyone having their real life affected due to posts on a bbs, but that person needed some serious, real life help.....probably from an institution.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.