Thread: The Lurker 500
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 03:57 PM   #180
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
correct.

+1 BoiseChief

Nzoner had a cellphone flask he took into Arrowhead. He was seen by a security guard and it was confiscated. An angry Nzoner created a thread about it, and entering that thread stage left...DeputyDog(at least as refered to by Nzoner) turned out to be a member of Chiefsplanet. It is also my recollection that they met at a later game and remedied the situation. Only on Chiefsplanet.
Actually it was the following week(Christmas Day)and Deputy Dawg better known on the Planet at that time as Marada came up to our seats(Endelt was with me)and at that time pulled the printed thread of my rant from his pocket and showed it to us.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.