View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 09:13 PM   #560
Chiefs Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel
I don't think I have anything to do with the escalation of this thread. I am glad, though that for the most part there was some type of resolve and it's died down. Though, I do think it's unfair that it's not already in the Hall of Classics, and the lesser, original one is.
Nice avatar w/messages.

As I know you did not cause the escalation of this thread it just seems fitting that since Endelt doesn't post here as frequent as he used to that you should be the one to start a thread such as this one that goes in the direction that it has.

Had Endelt started this thread I would have expected no less from the motley crue that jumped on board with all guns blazing.

This is the kind of reaction he would have gotten from someones mom as well.

I guess the biggest difference is the chick you chose to pick on isn't fat.
Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.