Thread: Other Sports Australian Open Tennis
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 11:58 PM   #18
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silock
Roddick is just too slow. Every time I watch him, the only thing I can think is he really is just a one trick pony. His backhand sucks, and his forehand is above average at best. If his opponent gets him on the run, he's toast.

To me, James Blake has more potential simply because he's more athletic, and it seems like all the top players are just great all around athletes. They're all quick and have more than one trick up their sleeve.
I dont know if u noticed this last night (or whenever for u) but Roddick seems to give up on some balls way to quickly.
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.