Thread: Other Sports Australian Open Tennis
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 11:51 PM   #13
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru
Meh. He isn't american so I have no interest in him. Drives me nuts that Roddick and Blake can't end his reign in Wimbledon.
Yer I fully understand where you’re coming from, I know a lot of people who just go against Federier or for whoever’s Australian, but for me when you have wankers like Hewitt representing your country, I just can’t bring myself to go for them. The others are fine though lol…No offense but those guys just need to get more consistent. Both still have a lot of potential especially Rodick with his serving ability.
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.