Thread: I have a date.
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 12:14 AM   #926
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
I imagine it's even harder for a guy. They are usually the ones dependent on keeping the conversation going, paying for things, driving, etc.
That's another thing. In addition to having a night out and the luxury of being paid for and everything, chicks sometimes literally just sit there and have the poor asshole taking them out drive conversation that's personal while being appropriate, cute without being schmaltzy, and polite without being bland.

That's a toughest job of dating, if you ask me, not the politics of a breaking up.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.