Thread: I have a date.
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 12:10 AM   #924
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat
Honesty is obviously the best way to go, but I'd rather have nothing instead of the crap some girls make up... my 'favorite' was one a while back from a 27yo who said "I can't go out for a while" a few days after a first date.

So, do you think 6 months is long enough? (j/k)
Hmmm... I've gotten that a couple times, too.

I don't know what's worse, the woman who'll confront you but has to make it easier on herself by transparently lying, or the woman who can't muster up the personal strength to even lie so she just shuts you out completely. Both are the equivolent of a turtle hunching up in its shell at the slightest scent of danger.

You have to cast a wide net these days when you're on the scene, otherwise you're SOL. But that usually means you have to wade through a lot of bullshit to find the ones you like.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.