View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 07:51 AM   #14292

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red
Okay pussy goodnight, Please take that "Skip," business out of your signature. Get to know him. Okay?

Your pal,

-SR
I took the bad stuff off, you are right, I don't need to go that far.

I don't know why he takes silly talk on a thread like this so personal, but to say we are the only ones is just not true. Considering he has threads just as pointless and not sports related. So I don't understand his position.

I would like to get to know him more, he knows alot about me, because I make the attempt to be real (as real as possible for this place) and let people in to know me. He hasn't done the same.

Last edited by crazycoffey; 03-16-2007 at 03:41 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.