View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 11:15 PM   #14285
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey
now that's just not nice, besides if you knew anything, you'd know that I WAS a cop, and I WAS in the Army, but I'm not right now, I come here to blow off steam from a POS temporary job, and I've been away from the Chiefs for over ten years, you know serving our country, that I'm in dire need of chief talk because of it, remember I even said "land of the chiefs" in my very first Signature, that's how out of whack I was.

you've said plenty, and it amounts to jack sh*t, I see right through your big bad ass routine, you got nothing. You've been here for five years and average over twenty a day, you've started many many stupid threads, where do you get off criticizing what I do here?
Wow, to jump into the fire between you two:

Skip, C.C. is a good dude.

C.C.,Skip plays hard, but trust me you want him on your side (and really Skip only demands recognition of his seniority) all else will take shape.

I love you both gawd dammit
!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.