Thread: Home and Auto Handy-Man Corner
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 11:44 PM   #300
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ
VCT is obviously very functional. Lasts forever, easy to clean, etc. But if you like an industrial look, check out this stuff.....

http://www.metroflorusa.com/product_...collectionID=5

It costs a few $$ more per s/f than VCT but for smaller areas like bathrooms the actual cost won't be much difference at all. Very cool products, I've used them in residential and commercial jobs. I especially like the metal and stained concrete patterns. they would work well with the look you're shooting for.
Very cool! I'll bookmark that and have the wife (give someone a design degree and they think they get to make all the decisions) take a look when she returns from Indy.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.