Thread: Online flirting
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 11:03 AM   #327
Smokin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita
Does it really matter? You're surrounded by "friends" who think nothing of at least pretending to be unfaithful to their significant others. That should be comforting, since this is all about what the Planet thinks of you.

Hell, I'm the loyal freak of the board.
If you think I am so unloyal and unfaithful to you then why the hell did you beg me to stay?
RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.