Thread: Online flirting
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 11:34 PM   #305
Supporter

For a while I was an internet scrabble junkie. Staying up til the wee hours, game after game. There was a girl (as far as I know) I got pretty friendly with.....just a scrabble buddy. Then I gave her my email.....then she was wanting a phone, address, meybe we should meet.....my wife "helped" me to decide to retire from scrabble and get rid of my buddy. I probably was flirting a bit in the beginning but never saw it as a problem. Lesson learned.
RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.