View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 05:10 PM   #23
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman
if you're standing at the gate to the prison, the hospital would've been to the NW of the prison grounds...

i think you're talking about the old christ church hospital, it's at about 29th and paseo...you can see it on the west side of 71 on the way into down town KC...very creepy place, rigth in the middle of a neighborhood, PM me anyone if you want directions to any of these places and more..i spent quite a bit of time when younger exploring these abandoned places...

bp
Yep....that's the place.....solid, 6 inch glass windows (that you cant see through)..

Great haunted house....
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.