View Single Post
Old 08-01-2001, 11:43 PM   #372
Administrator

So... I'm having an friendly argument in a bar here in Spain.. with an English girl... she was giving me grief because of some of the terms I use... like "coaster" instaed of "beer mat" or "truck" instead of "lorry"...

So I started to fight dirty and brought up American inventions and the difference between their name in England and the States... and I said that WE invented them WE should be allowed to name them.

Well.. it was all friendly until then... she than said... "We invented the language... so we're right!!"

SO I said "Well, If it wasn't for us you'd be speaking German, singing Duetchland, Duetchland, and goosestepping to work... or maybe if you were lucky.. you'd be the smallest F**ing province in the Russian Empire!!"

I've been waiting my WHOLE life to say that one.... it was great...

--Kyle

...one more story....
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.