View Single Post
Old 08-01-2001, 10:46 PM   #358
**** the Raiders

I will check with him on it (tomorrow if I can remember), and I am definitely open to any other games he is willing to let me have tickets to, but I really, really, rrrrreeeeeaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy want the season opener. First of all it is against are arch rivals, the team I hate more than any other, and also because many of the 37Forever members will be going to the game. A chance to promote a worthy cause and meet more of you all at the same time.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.