View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 07:42 PM   #165
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief
If you review my responses closely, you will see that I never implicitely accused you of anything. However, I did imply that your motives were less than honest. If I am wrong, then I have to answer to that and I will accept the consequences. To point out that your responses to me have garnered you "more rep than any other single post" does nothing to enhance your argument. It only tells me that you are constantly checking your rep and that you don't have the conviction of your beliefs unless your homies are backing you up.
I have reviewed your responses closely. Don't try to backpedal now.

You might as well start enumerating the consequences and formulating your answer, because, as you can see from the nearly 200 responses, you are clearly wrong.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.