View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 06:43 AM   #39
When a nightmare becomes real

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief
All current country singers suck. I'm not categorically anti-country, but it's as bad as it's ever been right now. They are all too busy trying to write the next "best wedding song evah!" to actually make entertaining music.

And Toby Keith can't die soon enough.
I'll agree with that. I don't mind "old" country. Everyone around here (my work) listens to it, and its not bad. All the newer shit is just that..shit. I don't care to hear about your tractor, thank you.

We verbally abused Toby Keith pretty bad at last years K-State vs OU game. The jagoff was walking around on the sidelines acting like he owned the place.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.