View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 10:45 AM   #257
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico Diablo
Uh, that's the first thing anyone has to know.... In fact, the first philosopher I've quoted on the Planet was Socrates when he stated "All that I know is that I know nothing." And that quote is true for every person since the beginning of time...once you and everyone else who decided to throw out insults to look good admit that, everyone can raise a glass of vodka/whisky/whatever and I'll give the toast--and you know that I'm making a real toast when the first line is "I don't like this anymore than you do, but raise your glasses anyway."

Oh and congratulations goes out to badgirl, lardass, chiefs4me, BrockLanders, and ROY75 for taking the high road.
The high road i never went anywhere, see, here I am.
badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.