View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 10:17 AM   #248
Cross with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho
This post is absolutely false.
In whatever definition you may have, that may be false; however, I believe that because love is the absolute strongest feeling you can have for another person and because I've experienced such happen, that deserves to be part of my definition. Now does this mean I'm going to go searching? Hell no. With the hand I'm dealt, all I can do is go into meaningless infatuations, and I can accept that...sort of.
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about