View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 03:59 AM   #236
THE RED MENACE

1. Do act like a man. A hard core testosterone attitude will help you in selecting Mrs. right. The cream of the crop do not want some pussified guy who is just nice to them irregardless of what your mom might have told you. Women want a challenge which often times leads them to the bad boys.

2. Be different, telling her how much you want her like every other penis chasing her at the beginning only makes you like every one else. I got news for you, she already knows you want her just like every other guy with an once of testosterone if she is worth having. Be the guy she has to go after, be a challenge. I could spend a whole day on this subject but you get my drift.

3. Sex has got to be off the scale or forget going any further. Make sure a majority of the things that turn you on she likes too or you will wander later on.

4. Make sure you have a lot in common. Sex is very powerful but it will only take you so far.

5. Don't listen to what she says it doesn't mean shit. Watch what she does, that will tell you everything about who she is and how she will treat you.

6. Once you have found the special one get a preup. From a legal standpoint marriage is a contract. You would not enter into any other contract in life without having a written agreement, why should this be any different? The pain of being left with 33% of everything you ever worked for in your life (33% you, 33% her and 33% attorneys fees) along with paying a good chunk of everthing you earn for a long time to come and still having to chase the opportunity to know your own children should be an eye opener. If she really loves you having an mutual understanding of what your going into starting a family and living your life's together will not be an issue. If the prenup is an issue run for the hills unless she is totally rich and you are a bum.

7. Continue to be a challenge even after being married. Don't let her wear the pants and dictate the relationship or she will grow bored with you moving forward. Love her with all you have but still be the man and keep your sex life interesting. Women are very sexual, embrace that instead of being insecure and scolding her for revealing her naughty side. This will keep the sexual fire burning, trust me.

8. Last but certainly not least don't take a good woman's love for granted if you find it. Definitely let her know that how you feel about her and better yet show her. Don't change being what you are though, a man. This is a tricky one because many guys think they should turn over the reins and hand over the family jewels in an effort to show their undying love. I got news for ya pal, they don't want you to turn woosyfied and become their puppet. All this will do is cause them to lose interest and start looking for a real man somewhere else.

You can pay me later. This is the best advise anyone can ever give you take it to the bank. Better yet, notice how your buddies blow it by not following these basic things and make sure you do. Good luck.

Last edited by BIG_DADDY; 02-21-2005 at 04:04 AM..
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.