View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 02:07 AM   #217
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl
Yep I agree again there are no perfect relationships, If your trying to make it a perfect one there will be a lot of lying and deceit going on and no conversation about shit that really does bother you.

Does this make any sense
Makes a lot of sense to me.

Partners willing to work at a relationship to make each other happy is the true glue in my opinion.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.