View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 01:37 AM   #187
Cross with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking
Your "inexperience" is showing.

People who believe in your "law #1" are most likely to fail in a relationship when they realize they are human and sexually attracted to others.

"Oh, it must not be real love if Jenna Jameson can still give me a stiffy."

Haven't read the other "laws" yet, this one was enough of a bullshit call to remind me you are a teenager that doesn't know anything about life yet.
Do not even attempt to battle me on this. I know for a fact that the first law is both possible and probable even with humans.
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about