View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 01:26 AM   #181
Cross with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking
Gotta disagree with you on this one.

I have never met anyone in a long term relationship who hasn't "met someone".

The one thing that gets me, is all the people that think that if you are truly in love with someone you can't have strong feelings for anyone else. That's bullshit. It's the strength to resist that temptation, because EVERYONE goes through it. It's when someone realizes that there current family is more important than banging the flavor of the week.

The real problem is appreciating what you have. You will ALWAYS be attracted to other people, that's human nature.
Once you meet the person you love, there's no need to resist temptation because the temptation is gone. You don't have feelings for any other person but the one you love...it's as if you've gained so much strength to resist temptation that the temptation itself just gave up and went on to someone else.
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about