View Single Post
Old 12-19-2000, 12:20 PM   #225
What time is it?

Okay Ken:
You said Lambeau has been filled since 1960. I was at a game in '89. It had at least 20,000 no shows. You never answered me on what the deal was. If Packer fans are so great, where were they that day? You never gave me a response.

You say Elvis is putting up numbers because he passes so often (some truth there). Myself and others point out the fact that opposing teams know this and play pass defense, yet Elvis still puts up the numbers. You have no responseas to why.

You constantly do this. You think you're talking football, but your just giving your opinion. When we give you stats and facts to contradict your opinion, you back-track and contradict yourself. I don't know why we bother proving you wrong—you do it to yourself.

I showed some of your comments to my father-in-law last night. He grew up in Monroe, WI, and his family has had Packer's season tickets since 1966. They have missed games due to weather, poor record, etc. He was so pi$$ed that some idiot like you claims to be a Pack fan (when you obviously don't know shit) that he wanted to know if he could get your address somewhere. The guy doesn't get that upset often. I told him not to worry . . . all of us here know your deal.

If he sees you for what you are, then I see no reason to waste my time with you.

BTW, your job as tackling dummy starts in spring. Better pound the Kielbasa. Old Milwaukee and cheddar to get ready.

MM
~~Wonders why he is wasting his time.

------------------
One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.
--George W. Bush

[This message has been edited by Mark M (edited 12-19-2000).]
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.