View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 11:00 PM   #208
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosef_Malkovitch
This would be correct if there were a provision in the agreement that allowed forfeiture. There wasn't, so it's not.

We should allow WTI to decide.
Since when the hell does their need to be a provision for everything? People find loopholes in the system everyday....they don't get penalized for it, the system is changed.

This is all my fault. I should have made Slayer shave immediately. That way, even according to the stupid contest rules, the contest was over.

I knew this would happen. You ****ers can't let GoChiefs gain the upper hand for even a second.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.