View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 10:46 PM   #178
Cross with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Why should that strike you weird? Slayer's an idiot. He posts stupid horseshit like that all the time.
First:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer Diablo
[b]Originally Posted by Phobia[b]
The one with the longest beard by the end of 2005 gets to choose their own username and is NEVER subject to a moderator change in the future. Additionally, the winner gets to choose the loser's username for an entire year.

No thanks. I'm done with those bets.
And the response by Phobia:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
[b]Originally Posted by Slayer Diablo[b]
No thanks. I'm done with those bets.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to insist. Either that or you're stuck with the username Jessica Simpson and endless PM's from royr17 for the rest of your life.
And with what my status has been on here for the past couple years, do you really think I'd see that as a joke by him? If your answer is 'yes', then you damn well better start looking through the archives. Got it?
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about