View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 09:47 PM   #394
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
You missed the point I was making. Scanlon has played at MLB. He went through all of training camp and he practives. Aside from that...

The idea that we can't do worse is a complete myth. We can do worse than what Mitchell is doing out there.

So tell me. If Scanlon has not gotten a chance then what is Jared Allen doing? It seems to me its amazing that Allen is out there even though he has not gotten a chance.

You see Jared Allen showed the coaching staff that he is good enough to be out there and play in our defense. He showed them in training camp and he showed them in practice.

I hate to break it to you...there is more out there than pre season games. It seems as though you think pre season games are the only time evaluation takes place. For as much time as you have spent in past threads holding your age and football knowlege over my young head you are far from knowlegable in terms of football programs and how they are run and how personel decisions are made.
They are evaluated on the limited play. DV has said so, limited reps in practice included, even running on the scout teams.

DV even said he was impressed with his ST's play, another strenght that he showed in college.

IMHO, DV is missing the ability as a tackler and playmaked on D, but that's my opinion. DV has a love affair for Mitchell, that shows.

As for Gun, I dunno, I really don't. You guys could be correct, I'm not going to admit it until I see it with my eyes. I recall to clear how he shead blockers and not onlymade tackles, but had great ball vision, it appeared he was always around the ball.

I can't help it, I want this team to do well, I believe that we are playing a guy that wil not make it. I want to see not only Rich play, but all the others. How else are we going to find if they can play ?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.