View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 08:59 PM   #361
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderhader
#1 Not sure, nor do I care.

#2 If Mitchell sucks, and Scanlon still can't beat him out, then how badly must Scanlon suck?

Now answer me this: If Scanlon is truly better than Mitchell, then why do you think he isn't on the field? There has to be a pretty good (spin) answer for this, right?
I feel, IMHO, he hasn't had the right chance yet. Reason I say this is, Mitchell needing reps in preseason,not as many reps to show his ability. Since training camp ( current 1, maybe 2 days per week practices )he has been regulated to playing on the scout team and not with the 1st team defense. Usually the norm with most backups in the NFL.

I gave you a good opinion on what happens with most backup players in the NFL.

I found your 1st answer to be avoiding the question, same as the 2nd answer.

Again .....

# 1 Since Mitchell had more reps, against 1st, 2nd and 3rd string guys,( preseason ) but he is better with less tackles than Rich who had more tackles in less reps ?

# 2 What could be so wrong letting another guy have a chance at MLB , we all know Mitchell sucks, right ?

Further more, this thread was started out of somebody else's frustration over an LJ comment...... It sure has gotten alot of attention from people who don't really care. Sure alot of this was for fun and good times, but Lord forbid if somebody asks a serious question about a certain player.

Why is it wrong from me to have an opinion, or another member to have an opinion about a player that the majority members disagree on ?

Are we to hush and not speak ? Because we have a difference in opinions ?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.