View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 05:32 PM   #336
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise
I had already heard from you Scanlon pimps that he was a beast in college. I never disputed that. But there is a difference between being dominant at a lower level of football and even being qualified to play in the NFL. You're basing your whole 'he isnt being given a chance' argument on nothing but "reports from college" and "I dont know but...".

You know, a lot of people were in here after last year's draft saying that Kawika Mitchell was a complete animal in college too.
After all this Scanlon/Richard Smith fun I'm ticked I missed out on having an adopted Chief/pimp player for the year...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.