View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 03:26 PM   #230
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scanfan64
Actually no. KC. That wasn't. You're catching on. My sarcasm flies out the window when I am equated with a Vegas Escourt.
now.......who was it again, that mentioned that they had "ways to arouse men" and didn't have to worry about tendonitis?

I understand that you're not here much, and must only read the Scanlon threads, but I'd encourage you to find a better way to approach people.

I've said I don't have anything against the guy, and I'm sure you're one of his favorite Girlfriends. I hope he's the next Dick Butkis, but you'll have to pardon me for waiting until he proves it, given the poor performance of the LBs he's BEHIND on the depth chart.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.