View Single Post
Old 05-21-2024, 09:43 AM   #12
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Ok that's what I thought you meant. I noticed a lot of companies are trying to sell oral peptides now but everything I have read says they have to be injected to be effective.

Oral serotonin not being effective is new info for me though.

In a nutshell what you are saying is any amino acid based compound isn't effective taken orally (if taken for functional purposes).
In about 99.5% of the cases, yes. That's why treatments for depression work on serotonin reuptake by neurotransmitters. You can't ingest more serotonin, but if you prevent the neurotransmitters from hoovering back up, you allow the existing serotonin to exert its effects over a longer period which enhances mood.

Bioavailability is key.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.