View Single Post
Old 05-21-2024, 09:34 AM   #9
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056 View Post
This is kinda my thing, big proponent of medicinal mushrooms and adaptogens. I’d suggest getting Reishi and Chaga involved as well. This is my personal favorite blend of them and more that helps with a multitude of things along with anxiety relief (energy, immune support, memory/clarity, mood etc.)

https://www.amazon.com/Om-Organic-Mu...6&gad_source=1

Otherwise if you’re trying to go the full bio-hacking route to see what specifically works for you best there’s plenty of options to get just specific strains to see what all works for you. Also sounds like CBD could potentially be a good route for you. I can point you in the direction of more resources if you’d like, feel free to shoot me a dm.
For whatever reason I do not react well with CBD. Ive tried many different kinds now and the effects just arent pleasurable. It gives me more anxiety not less which I know is strange. It seems like uppers reduce my anxiety more than downers in general, yet alcohol is different. I guess I need to try all the different types of mushrooms and see what works for me but I like what Ive read about Lions Mane so far. Also just as a anti inflammatory and potentially keeping the brain healthy as a long term aid.

5-HT would worry me to take indefinitely but at a couple week intervals maybe its not so bad.

Last edited by BWillie; 05-21-2024 at 09:40 AM..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.