View Single Post
Old 05-17-2024, 05:22 PM   #8
Seeking the Truth daily

Had a woman sit by me on flight from Atlanta.

Had her nasty "support dog" that I was in no mood to tolerate but I said nothing.

Before we taxied out she buzzed a cabin attendant and said she could "feel" my disfavor.....Im like well yea, get yer dog away from me...but didnt say a word.

Cabin attendant looked at me, I shrugged, she smiled and told the dog lady they would find her a seat....she had a damn fit cause they took her to, like row 100.

These people are unstable and mind ****ed and I dont pay hundreds of dollars to sit by your smell ass dog.

Have a nice weekend!! Summer is almost here
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote