Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2024, 03:25 PM   #2608
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I saw a trailer for Poker Face on Peacock and thought hey, that looks like it might be good.
Just watched the first episode and it was really good. I hope the rest of the series continues to be this good.
Coming back to this because I watched the 3rd (I think it was 3rd?) episode the other day and man, they just couldn't stay away from their...uhhhh...I want to call it woke but I'm not sure that's the correct description. Basically, you could very much tell the writers politics/cultural leanings with the way they presented their idea of lower class or country folks.

I am so tired of this kind of nonsense. I was ready to just stop watching right there. That kind of thing just turns me off. I may give it another go at some point but, if they start that crap again, I'm done.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote