View Single Post
Old 05-16-2024, 01:53 PM   #1262
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Had my car stolen in Los Angeles and called the cops to tell them I had video of the crime. They never showed up, went into the police station on the 3rd day and the cop just laughed at me. The place was a ****ing zoo, constant fire alarms during the approx 1 hr I was there, an old lady's house was actively being broken into after the cops just chased off the same guy, they didn't want to go back just told her to close her doors lol, a 7-11 was held up at gun point by two teens, and there was a massive DUI car accident right in front of the station. I teased him that they're so understaffed he should think about changing sides, he teased back "think about it all the time."

Cop is a shit job, they need waaaaaay more resources than they currently have, which atleast out here turns them bad sometimes. I've heard so many terrible cop stories out here, they're the most feared gang in LA.

lmao we should give LA cops more money huh
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote