View Single Post
Old 05-15-2024, 02:36 PM   #12
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
A warning - that looks like it's probably going to be based on some of the Brian Herbert, Kevin Anderson stuff.

And those books were largely shite. I mean just as paint by numbers boring sci-fi as it gets.
I liked the House books quite a bit, mainly because it featured younger versions of the familiar characters. A series set during that time period would be my preference. The ones dealing with the distant past, like you said, weren't that good.

Of course, a series about the early Bene Gesserit checks off all the woke Hollywood boxes. All the main characters/heroes will be women, with a few guys tossed in to be villains/servants/bumbling comic relief. It will probably end up being like the Witcher series, only without the witcher. Zero interest/hard pass.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.