View Single Post
Old 05-15-2024, 09:46 AM   #1882
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Its going to be Wemby, but it could be SGA for a couple years. His skillset, length, fluidity and shot is a cheat code. Its really not even fair. But my guess is ge gets hurt. Chet and Wemby need to go against traditional wisdom that they need to bulk up. They do not. Thats how you put too much stress on your knees, tendons and joints when you are a giant. Stay thin.
I know sga can shoot from the outside but i think the next step is for him to incorporate this more into his game.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.