View Single Post
Old 05-13-2024, 08:24 PM   #9
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I mean no resources would really be wasted. Early detection of cancer would save insurance companies billions upon billions, but they'd never go for it. They only care about money they saved in the present and don't give a shit about future savings if it gives them a bad quarter.

There are like 350 million people in America. Imagine every single one of them requiring a full body MRI or imaging scan or whatever it would take to detect cancerous lumps each year.

Then think about all the wasted resources we’d spend on all of the benign lumps that would inevitably pop up.

I’m no expert on the subject but I’d imagine you would end up spending a lot more on what amounts to nothing than you’d save on preventing extended treatments.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.