View Single Post
Old 05-13-2024, 07:08 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I mean no resources would really be wasted. Early detection of cancer would save insurance companies billions upon billions, but they'd never go for it. They only care about money they saved in the present and don't give a shit about future savings if it gives them a bad quarter.
If it would save them money and provide more efficient services with lower premiums, which would happen in a competitive landscape, a company would be offering this now. No one does, because healthcare would be unaffordable. We have a pretty darn good healthcare system. My brother received great care during his journey.

Scho, I now a fella who recovered from stage 4 pancreatic cancer. Prayers sent.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote