Thread: Chiefs Albert Wilson
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2024, 10:54 PM   #15
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

He’s officially retired…

https://atozsports.com/kansas-city/u...-announcement/

Quote:
To the Kansas City Chiefs Organization, I want to thank you for kicking off this journey and giving me the only shot I ever needed.

To the Miami Dolphins Organization, I want to thank you for changing my family’s life forever and giving me the opportunity to come play in my home state in front of family, friends and the youth in my community. This provideded me a chance to be a leader in front of my community and a light to shine at dark times we all suffered.

To the Minnesota Vikings and Las Vegas Raiders, thank you. Y’all gave me, Lai Lai and my wife an experience we will never forget.

To all my coaches and teammates throughout the years, I gained unforgettable bonds and everlasting friendships. Thank you guys for helping me become the man/athlete I am today.

To my main dawg, Jamaal, from college teammates/roommates, to helping me prepare for the combine, to getting jobs with the teams I played with ( I don’t know how you pulled that off), to helping me start the Albert Wilson Foundation, to opening my eyes to being more than an athlete and to be a true servant, I truly wouldn’t be the man off the field that equals up to the man I am on the field without you.

To my high school coach, Coach Poole. The drive, will power, and dedication you maintained to get me prepped for the college level, I will forever be grateful.

To my family, Ma Tofi, Pops, and my siblings, aka MY WHYs, all I ever wanted was to make you guys proud and I thank you for the on-going guidance and motivation I have needed over the years.

To my Lai Lai, YaYa, and future Wilson babies, its all been for you guys and can’t wait to share these memories with you!

To my wife, Suga, this journey was just as much yours as it was mine and I want to thank you for all your blood, sweat, and tears. You not only make me better, you give me the drive to become a better person in all areas and ONLY because of you I’m extremely excited for my next career, Stay at Home DAD!!!
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote