Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2024, 02:47 PM   #2864
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I tend to disagree.

I am suspicious of a guy with such a high rate of contested catches throughout his career (it was 1/4 of all targets) and also such a shitty conversion rate (he converted about 40 percent of his contested catch situations against Big 10 and ACC corners. NFL corners gonna shut that shit down).

I think he's going to be massively disappointing and Allen is going to throw picks trying to squeeze it into him, then eventually give up and give those targets to Shakir and Kincaid instead (guys who can actually separate and get open).
Well, lol, that certainly wouldn't disappoint this Chiefs fan either!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.