Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2024, 01:48 PM   #2861
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
"Matt Bowen, NFL analyst: Bills wide receiver Keon Coleman will lead all rookies in touchdown receptions this season. With quarterback Josh Allen's aggressive throwing mentality, Coleman will get opportunities on vertical concepts and inside the red zone. Coleman has the frame (6-foot-3, 213 pounds), plus the playmaking ball skills to cash in here."

I tend to agree, but it's just a hunch.
I tend to disagree.

I am suspicious of a guy with such a high rate of contested catches throughout his career (it was 1/4 of all targets) and also such a shitty conversion rate (he converted about 40 percent of his contested catch situations against Big 10 and ACC corners. NFL corners gonna shut that shit down).

I think he's going to be massively disappointing and Allen is going to throw picks trying to squeeze it into him, then eventually give up and give those targets to Shakir and Kincaid instead (guys who can actually separate and get open).
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote