Thread: Music Kendrick vs Drake
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2024, 09:39 PM   #5
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
I’m just trying to figure out the justification to call it a “flop” Kendrick has never had a flop. I don’t know where ThaVirus is trying to claim that Mr Morale was a flop. Maybe he was thinking of another album or something, but the album went platinum, was the top selling hip hop album of the year, and was highly rated across the board. Can you show me where ANTHING shows the albums as being a flop? I was just using Aubrey for comparison to show why it’s sometimes important to think about your album before just releasing garbage.
Yeah I don't know how one can consider if a flop. Personally I did not enjoy the album but I'm not going to pretend that it wasn't the most talked about album when it came out. Drake on the other hand hasn't had a good album in like 3 years (I personally enjoyed CLB) but Kendricks catalogue blows Drakes out of the water
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.