Thread: Music Kendrick vs Drake
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 02:19 PM   #15
MVP

No shit. Just when I was sick of turning the station from Sexy Red, Glo and Meg... This brought me right back in! Love Kenny and glad this brought him back in the booth. I'm hearing this is all publicity for his album dropping later this month as well.

Either way, I'm ready for ALL OF IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Kendrick has murdered him like most folks thought he would. 'Euphoria' was an incredible first shot. '6.16' was a cool bait to force Drake to drop his reply and then 'meet the grahams' was an absolute bomb that wiped out 'family matters' instantly. Then 'like us' dropped and is set to be a hit. That put Drake in a rough spot and he tried to come back with the "heart" song which had some tough lines but he was on the defense and also sounded like he was waving the white flag.

Kendrick is winning this fight and that's Neen the concensus I've seen. The breakfast club this morning claims Kendrick has another bomb coming with a "special guest" on the track. If that's true it could be the final knockout blow. Either way kendrick is up imo.

As for the battle as a whole...it's been incredible and everything hippop could have wished for.
wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.