Thread: NFL Draft UDFA Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 12:57 PM   #175
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post

[homer] One of my favorite defenders from last season. He's basically a Mike Danna clone. Same size and just relentless in getting after the QB. I would love to see him make the Chiefs. [/homer]
I'm trying to not get my hopes up that he makes the roster but this was encouraging. From this article about the rookie mini-camp under "Five to Watch":

Quote:
DE Andrew Chatfield: At nearly 6-foot-2 and 250 pounds, Chatfield projected as a linebacker on some draft boards but he’s demonstrated why the Chiefs see him as an edge rusher with his ludicrous 80 5/8-inch wingspan. He’s tipped a couple of passes during team drills in the minicamp and he’s demonstrated speed and strength during defensive line drills. He collected 9 1/2 sacks at Oregon State last year along with two interceptions, two forced fumbles, and four passes defended. That’s production the Chiefs covet in long, lean defensive linemen.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.