View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 10:24 PM   #4
Politically Incorrect

When picking a hotel I have several criteria.

1. It must be 100% safe and clean. I normally like to be in an area that has 3-4 or more like hotels.

2. For business trips, it's location convenience first and extended stay hotels for longer trips.

3. I stay in either Marriott or Hilton chain hotels since I am in a member in both frequent stay programs.

4. I try to stay in a hotel with a decent bar and restaurants so if I don't feel like going out I have a place to grab food and drink.

5. I don't spend more than $250-$300 a night when I travel personally. If all the hell I am doing is sleeping, it's crazy to spend $500 a night. Hotel prices have become ridiculous and I have no desire to pay $5000 for a week in a fancy hotel.

Some of the boutique hotels like Aloft, Indigo and Tempo have good prices.

I stayed at the Phillips in KC based on CPs recommendation and liked it. I also stayed at the Sheraton Crown Center and that was very nice. I had a high floor and great view.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.