Thread: Movies and TV Big Bang Theory
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 10:17 PM   #222
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I'm quite sure BBT was filmed in front of a live audience. There's one really funny scene in particular, where Penny gives Sheldon a napkin autographed by Leonard Nimoy, that you can hear somebody in the audience with an obnoxious laugh so loud that it was distracting. No way that was part of a laugh track.

As for Young Sheldon, the commercials for it annoyed me enough that I've never watched a minute of it. That kid is like fingernails on a chalkboard. Of course, I'm a cranky old fart who's never had any kids, so pretty much all kids are like fingernails on a chalkboard.
They do use a live audience. But they also edit the laugh track by adding and removing noise to fit their needs. Which results in a very overused canned format that is insanely annoying once you notice it. Lots of sitcoms do the same thing, but this show just hammered it mercilessly. You start to notice the actors stopping dialog for no other reason than totally pointless laughter.

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote