Thread: Other Sports Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson fight
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 06:59 PM   #84
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
If it isn't real, why would anyone give a shit about some worthless exhibition that doesn't count for anything?

You can't sell this as some Roy Jones Jr nonsense, both camps are talking strong and look to be treating this seriously... they both wanna **** around and find out

But these short rounds and heavy gloves are garbage, make it a real fight or don't even do it... still trying to deal with the mental anguish of finding a decent stream for this thing

I guess. Makes sense anyway, in terms of marketing this thing.

With you about the streaming thing. Can't decide how much I want to watch this. Part of me is still just disgusted that boxing has fallen to such a low point.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.