View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 06:36 PM   #7
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post
STILL first pitch swinging and promptly grounding out. Rangers broadcasters LOLing at Royals' impatience at the plate. They're also complimenting Kauffman Stadium.

I saw the Reds @ Rangers last Sunday at Globe Life Field. My first visit. That place sucks. Soulless warehouse that I'd rank near the very bottom of the list of 19 MLB parks I've attended. All the more disappointing considering how it is so new.

Now to find a Royals broadcast stream.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
That's unfortunate. It looks like a big dumb barn on the outside, but I was hoping maybe there'd be something about the inside that would make it worthwhile.

I went to a game at the old Arlington ballpark back in the 80's. Talk about a shithole. Zero shade. We left after 6 or 7 innings.

If you find a Royals broadcast, let me know, I didn't have any luck finding one with Rex and Ryan...
Try this, but I don't know how far behind it might be. Oh, and Ryan's off tonight.

https://www1.ihdstreams.xyz/P/MLB/ch9.php
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote